It’s no secret that we here are AJAX Books are big fans of Barbara Carrellas’ book Urban Tantra. If you want to buy a copy, we highly recommend it.
One of our favorite sections is her orgasm tips for people with testosterone bodies. She leads up to this chapter with a wonderful discussion about testosterone-based bodies and estrogen-based bodies and she clarifies the differences between yin and yang, fast and slow, cold, and hot.
Her tips for orgasm for those with testosterone in their bodies focus on delaying ejaculation. If estrogen bodies struggle to build to orgasm, their opposite is the body that rushes in and needs to hold back from orgasm. Here are her tips for practice alone when you are on the verge of orgasm:
- Stop stroking or thrusting the penis for twenty seconds and let it go totally limp.
- Breathe in and hold your breath till the desire to orgasm subsides.
- Contract and hold the PC muscles (similar to Kegel muscles. Experiment with timing till you get it right)
- Find your perineum. Press your finger into this point.
- Place two fingers on the underside of your penis, place your thumb on top, and squeeze.
- Holding your penis with one hand press down on the tip with your thumb.
- Holding your penis between two fingers and your thumb, squeeze at the base.
- Lie on your back. Gravity will draw blood away from your erection.
- Pull your scrotal sack away from your body. (They go close to the body when you are about to ejaculate)
- Relaxation is the key to voluntary ejaculation