We found this luscious little article from the South China Morning Post by Lisa Tam that came up with the following list compiled by Sarah Tang of Sarasense. It offers a nice little list of possibilities to improve communication for couples.
How to improve sexual communication
- Compile a sex bucket list of things you want to try together when lockdown is over
- Create a “sexual desire inventory” of things that turn you on and off, then compare notes
- Sit opposite each other without touching and gaze into each other’s eyes for 10 minutes uninterrupted
- Try syncing your breath with your partner. This meditative Tantric practice focuses your attention on each other and is a powerful intimacy tool
- Curate sexy playlists of music that gets you both “in the mood”
We aren’t affiliated with The South China Post or Sarasense in any way. We just liked the article. We receive no benefit if you click on the link.
We don't run affiliate programs. When we link, it is to share the content we like.